Friday, March 12, 2010

Spring has sprung with Mandala Design!

Mandala Design's spring line is making it's way into the Fresh Collective over the next few weeks.
I’m excited about spring, as always! This season I’ve used loads of colour to drag us out of the winter months and into some brighter, warmer weather. You’ll see bold patterns and whimsical prints scattered throughout the Mandala line. Dresses are a staple for spring; there’s no easier way to dress for the sun! I’ve focused on frocks this season and there are plenty of silhouettes to choose from. You’ll also find a cowl neck tee with a hand-printed detail that looks great with my new spring skirts. Drop by and see what's in store.

Spring it on!

1 comment:

  1. These dresses are beautiful! I'll have to come by and check them out!

    ReplyDelete